Purpose and who we are
READTON AND LEADTON ENTERPRISE with registered offices Lagos, Nigeria own and operate MindCourses.net. The following policy will describe what we do to protect your privacy.
“Personal Information” (i.e., information that can be used to identify and prove it is you). Personal Information can include information such as your name and email address, among other things. If you reside or are located in the EEA, it can also include your IP address or device identifier. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Personal Information. Inaccurate information may affect your ability to use the Site, the information you receive when using the Site, and our ability to contact you. For example, your email address should be kept current because that is one of the primary manners in which we communicate with you.
What You Agree to by Using Our Site
- Our use of your personal information is necessary for complying with our legal obligations; or
- Where neither of the above apply, use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interests are to:
- Run, grow and develop our business;
- Operate our Site and provide our services;
- Carry out research and statistical analysis;
- Carry out marketing and business development; and
- For internal administrative and auditing purposes.
We may process your personal information in some cases for marketing purposes on the basis of your consent (which you may withdraw at any time after giving it, as described below).
If we rely on your consent for us to use your personal information in a particular way, but you later change your mind, you may withdraw by contacting us. However, if you withdraw your consent, this may impact the ability for us to be able to provide our services to you.
How We Store Your Data
How We Use Your Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To present content from our Services in an effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- If you pay for Services using a credit card, we will transmit your personal data to the appropriate credit card company and/or credit card payment processing company
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so
- To contact you about our Services
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information or when we prompt you regarding a new use of information about you.
Do We Share Your Data?
We may share your data with any other companies in our group for administration, compliance or tax. We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of services, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
Additional measures include:
- Transfers of your personal data to countries which are recognised as providing an adequate level of legal protection for personal data;
- You have the right to ask us for more information about our safeguards.
- We may compile statistics about the use of our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or governmental
We use appropriate security based on the type and sensitivity of data being stored. As with any internet-enabled system, there is always a risk of unauthorized access, so it’s important to protect your password and to contact us if you suspect any unauthorized access to your account.
MindCourses.net takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data that we collect and store. These measures vary based on the type and sensitivity of the data. Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately and contact us.
You have certain rights around the use of your data, including the ability to opt out of promotional emails, cookies, and collection of your data by certain analytics providers. You can update or terminate your account from with us, and can also contact us for individual rights requests about your personal data.
Lawful Bases For Processing
We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g., to deliver the Services you have requested) and “legitimate interests.”
Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object. If you reside in the Designated Countries and have any questions about the lawful basis upon which we collect and use your personal data, please contact us.
How Do You Contact Us With Questions?
READTON AND LEADTON ENTERPRISE